Call is open now
6-7 April 2020
Gaza University (GU) and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) give the highest priority and concern to the relation between the two sides in the field of higher education, research, and continuous cooperation. Both sides have agreed to organize the first international Conference on Information Technology and Business (ICITB2020) to be held on April 6 - 7, 2020 where the main theme is technology-based business solutions.
The main aim of ICITB is to bring the representatives of higher education institutions and research centres to review, discuss and exchange knowledge regarding the latest trends and developments in the field of the interdisciplinary topics of technology and business as well as to explore opportunities to promote cooperation and achieve the following objectives within proposed activities
- To find a mechanism of cooperation in the field of technology and business between Malaysia and Palestine
- To benefit from the Malaysian experience in the technology-based solutions in the business.
- To exploit information technology solutions in enhancing the economic situation in Palestine.
- To encourage scientific research in IT-business projects to support the local and regional markets.
- To build the policies and the strategic plan based on the latest trends and technologies in the business sector.
- To exchange experience and knowledge with other countries in the information technology and business sector.
- Help universities in opening new interdisciplinary degrees that support the market need with the available advanced technologies.
- Digital transformation
- Data analysis
- Artificial intelligence
- Social engineering and e-marketing
- Mobile banking
- Digital payment
- Digital certificates
- Digital signatures
- IT products and their impact on the economy
- Information security
- Intellectual property
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Marketing
- Digital Privacy
4 Sept. 2019
Abstract submission deadline
16 Dec 2019
Announcement of Accepted Abstracts
5 Jan 2020 via email.
Final paper submission deadline
5 Feb 2020
Announcement of Accepted Full Papers
27 Feb 2020 via email
Early Registration Period
Until 6 March 2020.
Regular Registration Period
6 March 2020 and After.
6-7 April 2020
Call for Abstract
The ICITB 2020 Call for Abstracts is now open
We are pleased to announce this Call for Abstracts for the 1st International Conference in Information Technology and Business
Deadline of abstract submission: 16 Dec 2019
Papers will be accepted in English language only
- The submission and review of papers for ICITB2020 will be managed through an online conference paper management system called EasyChair.
- This system gives you, the author, the complete control over your submission.
- You can upload your abstract and check on the review status of your submission.
- The Scientific Committee will review all abstracts and notify the results to authors. The authors of accepted abstracts will be asked to submit the full paper.
- To submit your abstract for an oral or poster contribution to ICITB 2020, you should create an account in the EasyChair platform that is used for conferences management.
- After the account is registered, you may log in to ICITB2020 simply by clicking on the link
Confirmation of receipt & notification of decision
You will receive email confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the allocated abstract number. Please refer to this abstract number in all further correspondence regarding the abstract. Please, contact the conference Secretariat (email@example.com) if you submit an abstract and do not receive confirmation that it has been received. Only the submitter will receive all information concerning the abstract and will be responsible for informing the other Authors of the status of the abstract. After the review by the Scientific Committee, authors will be notified about results by 5 Jan 2020. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must submit the full paper before 5 Feb 2020.
- • Prof. Datuk Ir. Dr. Wahid Bin Omar, Vice Chancellor of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Prof-Farid Sobeh Al-Qeeq, President of Gaza University (GU)
- • Prof. Dr. Azlan Abdul Rahman, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Development) of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Prof Dr Salwani Mohd Daud - UTM - Malaysia
- Dr. Kholoud K. Elbatsh - GU - Palestine
- Eng. Jomana Shalabi, Gaza University, Palestine
- Dr Nilam Nur Amir Sjarif, UTM, Malaysia
- Assoc Prof Dr Siti Sophiayati Yuhaniz, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Moheeb Abualqumboz – Business, University of Salford, United Kingdom
- Prof. Dr. Pedro Antonio Gonzalez Calero, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Prof. Dr. Borut Roncevic, Faculty of Information Studies, Slovenia
- Dr Hafiza Abas, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr Nur Azaliah Abu Bakar, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr Shafaatunnur Hasan, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr Haliyana Khalid, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr Nor Aiza Mohd Zamil, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr Obed Rasyid, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr Rafidah Othman, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia , Malaysia
- Dr Suraya Yaacob, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr Norshaliza Kamaruddin, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Kholoud Elbatsh, Gaza University, Palestine
- Assoc Prof. Dr. Zyad Dammagh, Gaza University, Palestine
- Dr. Tarek abu Hjayyer, Gaza University, Palestine.
- Dr. Ibrahim Barhoum, Gaza University, Palestine
- Dr. Ibrahim AbuRahm, Gaza University, Palestine
- Dr. Ibrahim Sokkar, Gaza University, Palestine
- Dr. Hazem ElBaz, Al-Aqsa University, Palestine
- Assoc Prof Dr. Mohammed A. Awadallah, Al-Aqsa University, Palestine
- Dr. Khalid Abed Dahleez, A'Sharqiyah University, Oman
To be announced later
Registration details for the conference will be published soon.
Address: Gaza University, Own Al Shawa St., Gaza, Palestine
Phone: +970 8 2885731